Saturday, May 2, 2009

DERBY DAY!





























Today we are joining in on The Kentucky Derby - The Run For The Roses! I am a big horse racing fan and I made my picks and I have so many great designs for you today.

RETIRING - ANNE - An elegant white gown with a clack trailing bow. 1L!

GROUP GIFT - RUN FOR THE ROSES - You will be a stylish fan at the derby in this rose covered dress! 1L for the week

SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION - There are only 35 out of 50 left of this gown and I created it with the Mayamaya Indigo feather hair in mind. A rotating feather skirt but it all can be removed to reveal and elegant gown with lingerie and lovely stockings and shoes. Get yours today!
OH MAYA!

SPECIALS AND RACE HORSES - Named for my picks in the Derby! All lovely and unique! Taken from vintage dresses!

JOIN IN THE DANCE
SUMMER BIRD
HOLD ME BACK
The fun never ends :)


AT THE FRENCH FARM -- We still have that lovely auction set going on PLUS I just released the most lovely dress in THE MONTHLY COLLECTION called MAY - disappears at end of month. Made from a hand purse that says in french - The Pleasures of Love in satiny pink and ecru. The stockings are to die for!


Stop By -- THE MAYPOLE HUNT IS ON ALL WEEKEND AND MOST OF THE SHOPKEEPERS HAVE GOODIES FOR YOU ON ALL SIMS.

Have a wonderful Day!
Lemania

No comments: