Monday, September 22, 2008

Voodoo Woman


For the expo a sneak peek since it is late here :)


Voodoo Woman (Rick Vito) Lucky Devils

Well I got a voodoo woman, she put a spell on me

I got a voodoo woman, fixed her spell on me

Now I can’t stop loving her, can’t let her hoodoo be

She comes from way down yonder in New Orleans

Way back in the swamp she’s a bayou queen

She learned all her magic from Marie Laveau

She lets the bon-temps roulette and the fais-do do

She got the voodoo power and the lucky charms to keep

me in her arms

So I would be her man


Yeah, I got a voodoo woman, she put a spell on me

I got a voodoo woman, she put a spell on me

Now I can’t stop loving her, can’t let her hoodoo be

She got a mojo doll and a ju-ju hand

Got me howlin’ at the moon like the old wolf man

Put the gris-gris dust underneath my door

Even John the Conqueror couldn’t do no more

Called on the Creole spirits down in Louisiana

so I would be her man

No comments: