Friday, October 17, 2008

Mint and Aliens?



It has been a strange week for me so first the new stuff and then on to the group gift!
Mint Night is a perfectttttly lovely black satin with chiffon feathers and a feather over jacket in mint.
Regency is just too pretty for words! and Cocoa Mocha! -- gotta love that chocolate!
The Lady Waits is an inspiration from a painting and is just lovely too! I have a sale on all my retired items at the Retirement Home - they will be cleared out some time Monday for new retirees so get them from 1L - 25L.
I still have the 10L Grace of My Heart at Coda and it will be gone next week so grab that!
Tomorrow the 18th I will be having a fashion show with Look Elite at 2:00 PM SL time and plan to have a freebie there for you!
My Halloween Hunt for 30 Trick or Treat Bags is still on along with hidden sale items!!
GROUP GIFT - I was in a weird mood yesterday and needed an outlet so I came up with the ultimate - different Halloween costume for you. No Little Red Riding Hood here! Are you brave enough to be Alien Algae????? Comes with skin too!!!
The Group Gift is always at the main shop but wander the sim and find goodies for sale. HERE IS THE LM!

Lemania

No comments: