Tuesday, February 3, 2009

KISS ME!!!! & MONDAY & TUESDAY's CHILD!







KISS ME is a Limited Edition Dress just for Valentine's Day 2009 and it will be limited to 50 sold only! It lis covered in lipstick kisses and reminds me of a Kissing Barbie lol as it did Rissa. It is just too cute!








Monday's child is fair of face.
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is full of woe.
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving.
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.








I have Monday and Tuesday for you and the story behind these dresses is that they are both original lace and bodices from vintage wedding gowns. Tuesday's Child is from a Nolan Miller gown and Monday is from a gown from the early 1900's. I love to use the vintage textures! I also placed a fun skin out called STEALING BEAUTY for 1L and the CUPID ARROW HUNT IS STILL ONGOING!








ALSO - If you blog me drop me or Tapika Tomsen a notecard with the link and each week you can get a 200L gift card! And I will be hunting picks so if I find you have put the store in your picks I will also drop you a 200L gift card!




No comments: