Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ELVIS

















































Since my baby left me ... I'm so lonely I could cry.



Elvis Presley day here at Lemania's - today in 1958 Elvis enlisted into the Army breaking hearts around the world.....

FREEBIES - A poster of Elvis with his guitar and in his uniform! Grab a copy! Also a pic of Elvis andAnn Margaret which is great from Viva Las Vegas! Free!

FREE GIFT!! - BLUE HAWAII - CUTE CUTE CUTE! - FREE!!

RETIRED: THE KING - Andy Warhol type design in a 50's hop style! Too cute! 1L Today!

NEW DESIGN SPECIALS:

JAILHOUSE ROCK - HOT Cute striped in black and white - get behind bars with Elvis girls!

VIVA LAS VEGAS - We know Ann Margaret and Elvis were hot and heavy during this movie and I recreated one of the dresses she wore for the movie - light tinted yellow shift with tassels and I can say I came damn close! What do you think?

HEARTBREAK HOTEL - I Love This One! It is from an original satin dress from the 30's updated to a formal for the 50's in deep rose with a collar and rose accent - BOOEUTIFUL! :)

FLICKR WINNER OF WEEK - SURI CHRISTEN! for this lovely pic of the RFL gown! She gets all the items today and her pic is the group and land pic for the week!! WOOT! Keep Those FLICKRS COMING!


Well, since my baby left me,

I found a new place to dwell.

Its down at the end of lonely street

At heartbreak hotel.

No comments: