Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOLS






Today I am having a 24 hour basement clean out sale! All items in the basement and there are over 60 I think are all 50L except for the shoes. I have some 1L items too! These basement clothes will be gone in 24 hours for redesign so grab them now while you can. TP down and also if you can find the hidden workshop of Summer Loon and her clone - the clone will give you a present - you have to look hard!

20 UNIQUE PINK GOURDS! - Cleaning my inventory and these contain outfits from other designers all original for 1L so you must take! Can you find them?
I will be putting more out as the weeks go by so watch carefully! One of these gourds even contains the dance from SINEWAVE called Thrilling!

Pick up the dances I have for you too in the LEMON in the main hall.

Also pick up the retiring design today -- 1L Hologram Mini ! This is based on a design from the 60's too cute!

THE FRENCH FARM IS COMING TOMORROW - NEW SIM NEW DESIGN EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITIONS and more!!

What an exciting April we will be having!

No comments: