Sunday, April 26, 2009

SWEET


























Short and sweet today - :) all the designs can be described that way today!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/153/166/30


RETIRED: This was a dress released at Christmas but I love it and it is wearable at anytime! GOLDEN NIGHT 1L

NEWNESS

RAD PLAID REGENERATION - Updated Rad Plaid that is just too cute and you can wear about 4 ways! 100L today only!

SHOPPING IN MILAN - Lace and chiffon and velvet capris with short elegant design.

GENTILITY - Black with a shimmer of burgandy very slight and reminds me of a dress you would see in those 30's and 40's movies that ladies would wear out to dinner and dancing!

SKIN SHOP -- I just put all the skins in one place. You know I have some strange ones and if you need any unique ones I have them here all for 100L. Like these!

Working on putting more out and ooooo do I have a surprise coming for my BARBIE fans ::)

Hugs!
Lemania

No comments: