Monday, May 4, 2009

Being whoever YOU WANT TO BE












































Today is all about that and being real means embracing whatever shape you want to be both in SL and RL. So for all those BBW out there just to show you that the majority of my clothes looko fantastic on you too!!

RETIRED - CRYSTAL SNOW Lovely floaty white gown.

SPECIALS & NEW and my new shape ::)

KNOWLEDGE - SL seems to have eaten the original KNOWLEDGE so any of you out there that have it -- it is limited to you :) I created a new one since I love these textures of gold and black!

I'M YOURS - This is a lovely lilac silk gown which will look lovely on anyone of any size!

BABY I'M YOURS - Summer has been down in the shop creating and here is her next one a black and white school girl look with matching saddle shoes with small heels and bows.

OK Queen of Tarts out there ::) I am finishing up the big box over your head and seperating my designs -- soon it will be finished for viewing.

What else -- oooo THE FRENCH FARM! I have like 2 left of 2 of the designs there. Clean me out so I can do somethig spectacular again! If you have NOT seen

REVOLUTION OMG when you wear it it is fantastic. My pictures don't do justice!

Peacock is in the first castle by the barn in two styles and again OMG the texture of the fabric is to die for - go find it!

FILL UP THOSE INVENTORIES TARTS ::) LOVE YA and thank you for being YOU or whoever you WANT to be!

Hugs,
Lemania

No comments: