Friday, May 22, 2009

BOGART AND BACALL








































All the changes SL is making has made for a fun day so far ;p But we have some great things regardless of SL!

RETIRED: Yellow Polka Dot Bikini with blanket and stuff! 1L

SPECIALS AND NEWNESS! 100L Today only!

India 1920 - Lestat has taken this lovely deep rich texture and made a gown that makes you look like you stepped back in time!

Thistle - Summer has created this fun summer gown with lemon and thistle colors and I have to admit I added the thistle color shrug with the scottie dog pin - :)

Shabby Chic Updated - Was I happy - SL ate this one for awhile and now I found it and added the cutest matching shoes. If you have this one already I have the shoes out for 50L too!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/168/118/313 hidden village
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/153/166/30 Lemania's castle



_____________THE FRENCH FARM

The breeze is blowing and the air smells of spring lilacs ... the pond is reflective and the sound of bird song ... at The French Farm!

GIFT OF THE WEEK - Bejeweled Black - simple, sexy, elegant and bejeweled just for my girlies :)

NEWNESS & SPECIALS -- 100L Today Only

PROVINCIAL - This is a modern versionof the French Farm girl - sophisticated and elegant with a touch of lace at the bodice! Warm tones of cream and brown.

BACALL BLACK & WHITE - Today is the anniversary of Bogart and Bacall and I can't letthat pass without a dress! I re-created the dress Bacall is wearing in a pic in white and also added a black version - 2 dresses with zebra shoes!

I also released the LIMITED EDITION custom made wedding gown called COTTON CANDY only 30 available and it is awesome if I do say so!

HUGS!

Lemania & The Gang

No comments: