Sunday, May 10, 2009

THE HUNT IS ON!!!
















There are FLOWERS BLOOMING ! A Mother's Day Gift in the Group and Subscriber and LOTS OF FUN --!!
Happy Mommy's Day - We gave this one out in the SL Divine Diva Group ::)
YOU CAN SCROLL DOWN AND SEE THE HUNT GIFTS!! The style is fun and light and summery and some are a little crazy ::) But I hope you enjoy them all!
26 Gifts from Me, Summer and also some from Lestat and all the shopkeepers also have flowers out ! Happy HUNTING!!
PS: DISASTER ZONE :)
Due to a major error on my part I have a disaster on my hands at my sim Lemania.
Temporarily I am closing the sim for at least 48 hours in order to get set back up. In the meantime - the hunt gifts are all at THE FRENCH FARM with my new designs and lots of other clothes and the gifts -- even midnight mania is there! GO HUNT ALL OVER THE SIM!! HUGS!! and thanks for understanding ::)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

TEMPORARY FOR LEMANIA --

No comments: