Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday's Goodies




































Thank God it is Friday! I mean that! OK girls if you are in the Diva group you got a gift yesterday - in notices is Pretty Woman on behalf of those fighting the good fight against cancer.

Retired: Whitneys Chains of Love - The story is yes this was Whiney Houstons actual bodice. 1L

Specials and Newness - 100L Today!

Elegance is just that very swishy and elegant - come dance it says!

Citrus Runway is a take off the Lime Runway I did and I made it soo mouthwateringly colorful with - matching jewelry you can pick up 1/2 price for 24 hrs at Dryads. LM Below.

I like this one it has a casual yet elegant design in the colors of the Fields.

Then we have Sweets -- Pink pretty and very sexy too -- sweets for the sweet!

OK watch the notices if the storms don't get me -- we have the Oscar Hunt almost underway tonight and I have a gift to begin it! Woohoo -- I hope it will be fun for everyone.

Don't forget the 50L lingerie at the French Farm!! and the 50L at the Club! All LM's below!

BIG BIG HUGS!!Lemania & Lestat & all the Girls


2 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE THIS!!!! HUGS MAGIC!!

MagicMirror Fayray said...

hehe..i knew u will MWUAH :*:*:**: