Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMY!!!




































Happy BIrthday to me ::) and THANK YOU for all the lovely gifts and thoughts truly appreciate all the things you do for me ::)

Retired - NO MORE Winter Chill ;p 1L

Are you in the group? Are you in the subscribo? If you are the free gift today by Summer is Lemmy's Birthday! ::)

NEWNESS and SPECIALS --

SKIN - FRENCH COUTURE - started with a picture Lestat gave me of a skin she wanted and this is the result - fun for taking pics and just unique ::) 100L

FURTUISTIC FRENCH by Lestat usuing the skin she wanted a high fashion look and here it is!

THE BLACK MOTH and old favorite re-vamped and boots added for that wow factor!

NATURAL WOMAN by Summer is a cute summery outfit with fab white boots!

HAPPY is by me :) and it is Happy! Very bright and bubbly!

I see they are preparing something for me so I hope you can join us on the sim at 1:00 SL Time!

AND .... The June BUG hunt starts tomorrow around umm 8 or 9 AM SL depends on when I get up and all the bugs out lol!

See you soon and THANK YOU!Lemania



No comments: