Sunday, July 12, 2009

☠➩PROZAC HUNT IS ON☠✰


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comwe have over 37 gifts all over the sims and I have also attached a list of participating shops sho you do not have to wander too far.


GROUP GIFT - MADAM BUTTERFLY - 1L and lovely!!

SPECIALS at 100L STILL OUT andif you look for SUMMER LOON under the sea you may find a headless man who has a goodie for you!

CHECK THE CLUB and WALKWAYS TOO!!

PARTICIPATING SHOPKEEPERS: THANK YOU! TO THESE FAB SHOPKEPPERS and here are direct LM's!

██▄▄█▌LEMANIA ██▄▄█▌

􀀈 The Pink Petticoat
􀀈 MAGIA
􀀉 AV VLODOVIC
􀀃 MAGIC'S CORNER
􀀂 DRAGON & ROSE




▀▀▀██▌ THE FRENCH FARM ██▀▀▀

􀀈 DRYAD's DESIGNS

􀀈 THE PINK PETTICOAT

􀀈 EXCLUSIVES@ THE FRENCH FARM

􀀈 LOIS DESIGNS


THERE IS HUNT PLATFORM IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HUNT 100L EACH :)

3 comments:

StrawberryParkin said...

Don't Worry, Be Happy! Loved the hunt! Keep them coming Please? Also loved the option of buying what you couldn't find. I couldn't find #13; so I'll admit it, I bought it, but was great fun overall and got to see many great dresses along the way.

MagicMirror Fayray said...

Glad you loved it Strawberry hope u'll come for the next hunts too. We have one hunt every month. Hugs!!

Leslie said...

I appreciate all the kind words and thoughts. There are a few out there who lack a sense of humor and that is a shame. A few out there who took a very personal response to what was thought of as personal concern - which I addressed - and posted it all over the blog. The point of it all is there is no point. If there is something in SL you don't like you have a right to speak your mind. What I did not like was the sneaky fact I was not told that it would be blogged as would a flippant reponse to my sincere words. Classy -- no -- this is my final words on the whole matter and I will say no more. You don;t like my hunts, my sims, my clothes, like everywhere in SL you have freedom of choice.