Thursday, September 10, 2009

7SEAS

Today it's just me - Lestat will have hers out later so lets see what we have!

It's time to fish again and we have additional shopkeepers who are adding the gifts too once we get it to work lol. But the CATCH OF THE WEEK is called VINTAGE GOLDFISH􀀈 from me and AV has 􀀆
Lois has BLUE SILK, and XTINA has a lovely Wicker Chair today wooohooo! More Coming - I love this game!
􀀉

RETIRED - SWEET TART :)􀀅

NEW & UPDATED ONES for 100L 24 Hrs

ELVIS PRESLEY will be out until 5PM sl and its too cute!􀀄

30's DAY DRESS IN AQUA
􀀃

POPPIES with added shoes!
􀀂

FIND THEM ALL HERE! LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS MAIN LM
􀀀

Also, we are almost 2000 members - once we have met the mark I am sending out a special gift to all of you and I love it myself let's see if you do - it is called Jean Harlow Fall Knit Suit and it is GLAM GLAM GLAM! Get those people joing not far to go!􀀁




EVENING DRESSES:


Lestat's:







Lemania's:

No comments: