Monday, November 2, 2009

BLACK THORNS

Wow have the days flown by! I have to run in RL so I thought I would bring out some of my favorites that are not out in the shops --

Tomorrow I will have a cape out for Glorious Gloria per request so if you have that one be on the lookout - this was by request :) Hillary!

But for today if you missed the group gift I put out on Saturday - it's truely lovely and one I would wear in real life - BLUE SKIES􀀌

The new picks is just as fun - 􀀋 EVERGREEN

The Retiree - BLACK THORNS is lovely.􀀊

We have 4 grid hunt gifts out and on NOVEMBER 7th the SING A SONG HUNT begins on both sims! Plus a fashion show that same day! Then a new grid hunt starts on the 8th! What a busy month.􀀈

I pick the weekly winner for FLICKR on Wednesday so get those pics in and also TUESDAY will be a brand new MM! Grab Witchy Poo today while you can slap that board!􀀉

SPECIALS!

SEA WALK - a turn of the century gown - yes from original vintage fabric!􀀇

GRAPES OF WRATH with lovely fur in a deep purple by Summer.􀀆

BRAVE VICTORY - The name is a from a Betty Davis movie and the deep red gives you that feeling with 2 skirt options.􀀅

So, if you never got these get them now at 100L for 24 hours.

Have a fab day - I am off in RL but will be back tomorrow for more goodies!

Hugs
Lemania
􀀍LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS MAIN LM

No comments: