Sunday, December 27, 2009

TANGO

Hope you all are having a good Sunday - a lot of rain here but we have goodies for you to chase the rain away!

60L Sunday - One of my fav dance dresses - Tango􀀅
Money Fever - Winsome 1L􀀂
New Lucky Chair - Midnight Train (blue and sparkly!)􀀁
New 7Seas - Smoke Dreams􀀀

SPECIALS AND NEWNESS
100L 24 Hours

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - it's my 13th in RL today so had to make a special sparkling silver dress vintage 70's sequins :)􀀄
MY DREAM - has 2 options and great for those black and white parties this New Year.􀀃
ART NOUVEAU - This is a favorite of mine I am re-releasing for sale :)􀀆

Yes, my clothes will still include the shoes and I will continue on with all my specials, gifts and goodies as usual :)

That's about it for today but lots more to come and the Birthday Dress and Box will be out soon ready for you to submit your RL birthdates once more -- ;0
􀀇 LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS MAIN LM
HUGS
Lemania

No comments: