Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I DO BELIEVE

Under the weather but back for now :)
I have a lot of goodies for you!
On the 12th there is a new hunt starting called EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN and should be fun. I created a new gown and called it THE CORAL ROSE because it is a vintage fabric that looks like a coral rose in the garden - tres' elegant!
􀀀

New MIDNIGHT MANIA - Since you all are liking the hair which is a change - I have Curly Flapper Hair in Soil which will be another new line. It has the Flapper headdress attached which was typical of the era! Come slap this board!
􀀁

MONEY FEVER is VIOLETS ARE BLUE a great fun one for Valentines Day!
􀀂
10L and every 50th someone wins 250L :)

SPECIALS AND NEWNESS
I DO BELIEVE 􀀄
RASBERRY PARTY􀀅
BEBE DANIELS - rerelease - an overlooked gown she was a famous movie star in her time and also at one time a Zeigfeld Girl!􀀆

:) More coming and I will pick the weekly Flickr winner tomorrow so keep those pics coming and more ideas i the works for the sim!

Hugs!

No comments: