Thursday, June 24, 2010

ADIA

Feeling Lucky? Well grab the LUCKY 7 Group Gift in SL DIVINE DIVA group - remember I give out weekly gifts!􀀆

MONEY FEVER 1L - ANOTHER SEASON􀀁

SPECIALS AND NEWNESS 100L 24 HOURS ONLY

CANARY SONG􀀅
MOURNING􀀄
ADIA􀀃

LOW - NATURES TOUCH 75L! Ends on Friday and a new one comes out!

MIDNIGHT MANIA is the LOVELY SIMPLICITY HAIR - Changes on TUESDAY!

We have 2 rentals available on the sim. Are you looking for stability and traffic and merchant support? We have it. As you may know I have had this sim for over 2 1/2 years and I plan to remain in SL indefinitely. We have renters who have been with me from the beginning.

We have monthly sim hunts and I am planning on more activity for the renters (ssshhh its a secret). Once you are a renter you are allowed 2 notices per week in the SL DIVINE DIVA group (but please no other LM on your notices - you can place a LM giver to main store in your shop.)

We are looking for new skin makers, hair makers, and any one who is new and wants to make a good start. No XXX material or resell items please.

If you are interested in a shop please pay the rental box, IM me (Lemania Indigo) and I will invite you into the group. Then send me you Logo and I will make you a sign.

We try to support our renters and we have some new and interesting plans ahead so grab these while you can!

50 Prims 300L week
100 Prims 600L week

We have 1 - 50 Prim shops and 1 - 100 Prim shop left.
􀀀
Thanks!
Lemania Indigo
Lemania Indigo Designs


More to come
LEMANIA



No comments: