Monday, July 26, 2010

SKINS DAY

I am renaming all my "famous" people clothes and you all get the benefit because as I redo them I am marking them at 100L again for 24 hours!

Today a new MONEY FEVER - WAITING FOR THE METRO 1L􀀁

SKINS - are coming back out again - Today they are in the courtyard but will be moved to the room on the left with the costumes that I am also bringing out again!!
Today I have:
SWIM LIKE A FISH LOW LAG SKIN 1L􀀂
GLITTER GLITTER GOLD BABY SKIN 1L􀀃
GHOSTLY SKIN & OUTFIT 1/2 price at 50L􀀄

SPECIALS for TODAY at 100L
ODE TO M (formerly Marlene)􀀅
ESTHER SWIM (Formerly Esther WIlliams Swim)􀀆
PALOMA􀀇

Look for more and more of my inventory coming out and also available on SLEX - just do a search for my name - LEMANIA INDIGO - to find all my items.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK and see ya tomorrow!
LEMANIA

No comments: