Tuesday, August 24, 2010

JOSEPHINE

I love those Empire dresses that they wore in all the BBC movies that I love to watch - I am a sucker. Today I have one that I would picure on someone daring for her time in red :)

JOSEPHINE - 100L in the Courtyard๔€€

Another new one is GOLDENROD with 2 skirt styles - I have been watching fall approacing here and the Goldenrod is coming out and this one makes me think of the lovely colors beginning to come out in New England.๔€€‚

ELEGANCE - SUN STREAKED
I have a new color for my Elegance Hair - called Sun Streaked a sort of end of Summer blonde but elegantly streaked :) 75L๔€€ƒ

Plus as you know tons more things all over and I will be pulling out all my costumes for a huge costume area. Today I have CLEOPATRA coming out on the wall - the room as you enter on the right :)๔€€„


REMEMBER all the jewelry in the courtyard is 1/2 price only when there so get it while you can!

Hugs
Lemania

No comments: