Friday, September 17, 2010

AUTUMN GYPSY

The colors are changing at my house and being an Autumn color person I love the colors of fall -so here are some brand new designs for you to take advantage of the chilly weather coming!

LEMANIA WEEKEND MANIA is Sexy Sadie Hair in a Smokey Brown and only 10L for the weekend!􀀅

COURTYARD SPECIALS!
100L for 24 hours so grab some now as some may change out tomorrow!
CHIC WESTERN SUIT - I love the look of this with the colors very stylish with matching suede shoes􀀈
AUTUMN GYPSY - I am making clothes I would wear in RL and this is one I would buy in a heartbeat. With a midi length skirt and the fall colors I love and matching boots!􀀆
AUTUMN CHOCOLATE is an oldie but goodie - when you move the velvet flashes and of course the fur -- yummy!􀀇

LETTER OF THE WEEK is MRS GREEN JEANS at 50L one that makes me laugh because I remember MR GREEN JEANS :)􀀉

PLUS tons of HUNT GIFTS in EVERY ROOM - MONEY FEVER - MIDNIGHT MANIA and the GROUP GIFT which changes tomorrow.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: