Thursday, October 28, 2010

EVERAFTER

We have a new MIDNIGHT MANIA to try and slap for - EVERLASTING LOVE is a sparkling red fancy gown that makes everyone lovely :)


The LETTER OF THE WEEK is based on HALLOWEEN and my favorite is THE RED QUEEN from Alice in Wonderland - she is only 50L this week.


SPECIALS 100L 24 HOURS ONLY


EVERAFTER is one of my favorite formals - white and fluffy and lovely


FRENCH POSTCARDS is a casual overcoated outfit with jeans and boots.


I have some hunt gifts coming out soon that you will have to find - for now they are by the posters but I will be hiding them on 10/31


The Dirty Turkey Hunt􀀆

The Pilgrim Hunt 2􀀅

A Shopaholic Hunt􀀈

Let's Go Nuts Hunt
􀀉


Finally I have COTTON CANDY WEDDING on SALE USUALLY it is 695L but for the next few days we will price it at 450L - time to pick it up :)􀀊􀀋􀀌

COME ON OVER - new ones coming but I will be gone for a week next week so pick up the goodies!


􀀇

No comments: