Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vintage Fabrics Make For Lovely Design at Lemania

Under the tree I have added:


FROSTY

ANGEL CANDY POSER

Both are 1L plus all the other ones I have under there as well :)

BRAND NEW TODAY at 100L

QUEEN VICTORIA

and the Crazy - CHINA BLOSSOM - Both of these designs come from vintage gowns in RL and I just loved the lace which is over 200 years old. The embriodery is from the 1920's and I found it very Chinese and yes, the hair comes with the China Blossom gown. Also I am offering WINTER ROSE SKATER a very lovely, feminine skating outfit at 100L as well :)



We don't do our clothes in tons of colors - Why? Because all the textures are unique and original and hand-created. You know you will be getting something special from us.



FIND US INWORLD HERE! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/75/185/25





No comments: