Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER CARROTS























Happy Easter and just a wonderful SPRING day! We have lots of things and THE HUNT IS ON for CARROTS all over the sim. I HAVE 16 carrots in the castle and one special final prize but you have to find the LM to look for it! ::) The shopkeepers have carrots all over the sim - how many I have no clue lol go look!!

RETIRING -- FOR EASTER GRAB LILAC - ::) Lovely Lilac! 1L

One new design called VINTAGE SILK which I truely love and is from the 1930's - Jean Harlow watch out 100L today only!

COLOR CHANGE PUMPS -- I was asked for some pastel pumps and yes, there are some in the hunt BUT -- I made some pumps with ribbons and made them with a color change menu -- 200L and every color in the world! Test them at the shop!

The models will be wearing some of the hunt items so you will have clues and also grab RFL FASHION BUNNY at reduced 100L all to RFL until end of day! Then gone till next year.!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/153/166/30


News at THE FRENCH FARM! I HAVE SOLD OUT PEACOCK and RUSTY HEART only has 2 I think lol and I have released PINKS! OMG it is soooo lovely and full of chiffon flexi's and you will look like SPRING! come and see hint and look for a carrot basket ::)THE EASTER PACKAGE AUCTION for RFL is still running but time is running out! Get your bid in there now!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eros%20Island%20I/175/87/28


Have a wonderful day! The sun is shining and time for me to spend some time in it!

HUGS AND KISSES AND HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: