Thursday, April 16, 2009

LOUNGE WITH ME!













































Lounge around like a woman of the 1930's today or ... be mysterious in black. Today we have some loungers from the 1930's and more of these to come because I just love them and the print is original from the period but you know what.... I would wear them today, can picture myself leaning back on a satin sofa with maybe William Powell handing me a martini lol - what about you?
RETIRED: Reflections - 1L

NEWNESS:
Flowery Lounger 1930's
- YUM is all I have to say! 100L today only
Brocade Lounger 1930's - Rich :) 100L today only
Midnight Temptation - WOW 100L today only

NEW MIDNIGHT MANIA GIFT ::)MIDNIGHT BLUES -- set at 200!

THE FRENCH FARM! We have releasted the weekly gift and this time its by Lestat called Robins Egg and here is a pic and a LM ::)LOVELY!

WOOOOOO and the hunt is still on!

Love ya
The Gang at Lemania & French Farm

No comments: