Friday, February 24, 2012

A BOHO SPRING and The HOLLYWOOD WALK OF STARS HUNT

I have some new specials for you today and tomorrow the HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME Hunt starts tomorrow and I am number 25 with LOVELY CATE - named for Cate Blanchett one of my favorite stars.  This is what you will find tomorrow in the hidden star:







TODAY --
for 100L Specials I have:

CROCHET ME - the first in my Boho Spring Collection
RUBY VELVET􀀁 - The 2nd Design in my new collection
BLACKBIRD􀀂 - an old favorite as well as BRONZE SHIMMER which is lovely and made from a 1930's flapper dress.􀀄

NEW GROUP GIFT - BREATHE 1L
􀀃

In a couple weeks, Relay for Life begins and I will have a collection for that as well with 3 or 4 designs that go to fight cancer.  I hope to have a total of 10 -12 new designs in the collection about TIME -- Fashion through time and history.

Have a great day and more to come.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bizarre%20Behavior/132/71/23

COME AND SEE ME SOME TIME

No comments: