Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LEMANIA IS GOING ON VACATION BUT WILL RETURN

I have so lost my focus.  I miss my days of Hollywood and glam and glitter.  I am going to take a couple months off to take care of my real like and make a plan for a bigger and better LEMANIA - Lemania's HOLLYWOODLAND.  I have ideas and plans, but first I need to rest.  It has been 4 years in SL and time for me to drop out for a couple of months.  I will be back better than ever no worries.  In the meantime SL DIVINE DIVAS is an open group for me and I will keep you posted and updated.  My grand opening plans are already getting planned in my head -- it will be exciting and WONDERLANDISH and GRAND GLAM HOLLYWOOD like the old days of LEMANIA.  Keep your eyes and ears open and I will keep you wondering throughout the next two months.  I am excited and I hope you are as well.  I also need a well earned rest lol.  I love you all and I WILL RETURN!!

LEMANIA

No comments: