Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BLUE

































You don't have to be blue to wear the blue I have for you! And... I am retiring EARTHA KITT!! I love her and know you will too!

* RETIRED - Eartha Kitt and it comes with the skin too!! Woot!

MIDNIGHT MANIA!! Yes it has arrived! Look by the group gift for the MIDNIGHT MANIA!! -- Today we have Twilight Esme - sorry for texture SL ate it! ::) 200 and everyone gets it!

SPECIALS -- 100L TODAY ONLY

My Blue Heaven has been UPDATED and it has a layer of net skirt and alternate sleeves and matching shoes!

Blue Boy -- This is one of my favorites and if you don't have it now is the time to get it! I created it while looking at the famous Blue Boy painting!

Blue Sequin Baby is another update and we have our lovely model Annyee Lindman modeling this for me -- garter, Tootsie sequin shoes and a cloche hat with a veil! VERY FLAPPER only needs a flask for the garter.

ALL 100 for 1 day only and if you belong to the group SL DIVINE DIVAS they are only 95L!!



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/149/166/30



No comments: