Friday, April 10, 2009

GOOD FRIDAY













































It's Good Friday for some and forgive me if I am ignorant of what the others are but I have a varied selection for you today just for fun -- :)

RETIRED: Twiggy - Skin and outfit both 1L each - a 60's icon!

NEWNESS & SPECIALS 100L TODAY ONLY!
OH LALA -- Some really fun ones today!

THE MUSE: This is a vintage texture that I used of course is from the 1900's but the design is pure modern with really nice platform shoes - a new design!

AGUA - Looking for some sexy sensational sequin silks (say that fast 10 times) with aqua sequins and a cute bikini and the NEW platform pumps that look awesome!

DELIGHT - This is one of my sweetest designs. Hand done textures and a light light lavender with chiffon collar and sleeves and the gloves are so sweet! Court shoes with lavender laces and bows. The skirt is victorian with a bustle but it is also modern - a must see and must have!

Let's talk about THE FRENCH FARM :) We have only I think 3 or 4 of both PEACOCK and
RUSTY HEART remaining - let's sell those out and I have more to come!


>GIFT at the farm - Lalique Cocktail - Black sexy, unique and I love it ::) 1L for the week.

ARE YOU READY TO FIND SOME CARROTS -- coming at you on Sunday morning SL time about 8 or so depends on when I get up!


The MIDNIGHT MANIA BOARD had a new gift girls -- I am changing it out today and it will be.... drum roll .... MIDNIGHT DANCE ::)

Too fun -- hugs Lemania

No comments: