Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SIMPLE THINGS































The trend now is towards natural fabrics and vintage looks which I love - re-created in an updated fashion! That's what we have today for you!

* Retiring Design - JUNGLE LOVE - lingerie and pumps for the animal in you :) 1L

* All New Designs and 1Day 100L Specials:
1. Cashmere Boho - This is a short flirty spring dress with 2 flexi layers and the texture is an antique cashmere shawl. I love it!
2. Simplicity - Another vintage fabric that is from a handmade lace and linen dress. I have updated it with short sculpty sleeves ad waist wrap. Very elegant!
3. Modern Gypsy - Another short flirty dress made from a vintage corset from the 1800's that is encrusted with beads. Add the Tootsie shoes and it is too cute!
I hope you like them and the textures are wonderful!

THE FRENCH FARM HAPPENINGS -- Remember there are exclusive designs at THE FRENCH FARM and we will be releasing a new gift from Lestat and I every Thursday along with the new limited editions for the week. Keep an eye out and go visit! We also have shop space available too!
* I am adding teleports so you can go sim to sim and shop to shop - bear with me as I add landmarks!

Hugs!
The Lemania Gang

No comments: