Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DIVA























It's all about DIVAness today. I pulled out some of the LE's of former divas just for today at 250L originally 500L becasue we have this lovely new castle!
I am working on it still and am only up to March 17th with pulling out the dresses so I will be out and about. Wander around as I have not set up the teleporters yet. All is a work in progress.
The main room has weekly outfits beginning and ending on Wednesday. I will switch out then. The outer rooms have all the daily outfits and then upwards the Flower and more daily as I progress. THEN___ TADAAAA -- They wil be moved after 90 days to THE NEW FRENCH FARM and put in catagories so you can find -- we even have a new building for
RETRO/HOLLYWOOD!

RETIRED - MINNIE 1L in the gift corner!

SPECIALS!!

JOAN CRAWFORD
CHER
CAROLE LOMBARD

New Midnight Mania GIFT -- check the new gift corners and prize corners!!

WOOOOOO HOPE YOU LOVE THE NEW FROG CASTLE AS MUCH AS I DO!!

LOVE YOU
LEMANIA

No comments: