Sunday, April 19, 2009

OKLAHOMA























Today we remember on April 19, 2005, we witnessed a terrible thing here on American soil - the bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. My family are proud Okies and I had been in and out of that building many times for my job but had moved about 6 months before the bombing to Atlanta. I knew many people effected by this tragedy.
BUT - we can celebrate the strength and determination of both Oklahomans and Americans who came together -- so let's celebrate my "home" - Oklahoma :)

RETIRED - QUIET WHISPER - Lovely semi-formal gray gown 1L today only!

NEWNESS & SPECIALS --

LUV'S COWBOYS -- You know you do and this is the cutest jean skirt, bodice, hat and boots! 100L today only

Thank God I'm A Country Girl -- Blue jean shorts, corset and lime green shirt -- stylish country girl! 100L today only

Eyes of Texas (OK this is Texas and all my Okie relatives may get upset but it goes with the theme lol) - Another lighter jean skirt with an original wool blanket shirt! 100L today only

We also have the hunt for prizes going on again today !!!
THE FRENCH FARM -- OOO Do I have a fun LIMITED EDITION GOWN FOR YOU LATER TODAY!!

Hugs!

No comments: