Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HEARTS






















By now you all know the castle has changed and that I am in the process of STILL bringing out more clothes! The Frog Castle will contain the last 90 days of clothing plus shoes and lingerie and maybe some skins.
I will have several new places at The French Farm to move the outfits into easy to find catagories for you. We will even have a WHOLE CASTLE devoted to Retro/Hollywood which is exciting! So keep watching I am trying as fast as I can to get everything out and TP's set up.
LOTS OF NEW THINGS COMING!

RETIRED - CUDDLE UP -- a cute skirt and cropped shirt with pumps!

SPECIALS!! ONLY 75L TODAY -- These are new versions of 3 that Summer has done but in a fresh summery length and they are too cute!

LONELY HEART 2
MYSTERIOUS BARBIE 2
THE PHANTOM 2

WOOHOOO SO COME AND GET THESE GIRLS WHILE I WORK SOME MORE!!

HUGS AND KISSES AND THANK YOU!!
LEMANIA

No comments: